Friday, January 21, 2011

Inspiration For My Guest Bedroom... (Via Made By Girl)

I'm having family over at the end of February & I really need to get the main guest bedroom (I have two) ready!!  


Ready meaning, it needs to look appealing. I CAN'T STAND having guests over & having them sleep in a DUMPY ROOM...I want them to feel as comfortable as possible and make the space as aesthetically pleasing as I can.  

I'm going for a somewhat GLAM look, something pretty but STILL unisex. I've been scavenging the internet for inspiration, and I love Spanish sites like Nuevo Estilo, they have a ton of large photos for readers to look through! I selected these to get me started.....

So, are you re-doing a room in your home? Where do you find inspiration??  I'd love to hear from you!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine