Monday, January 24, 2011

New Items For Sale at Jennifer's Closet...(Via Made By Girl)

Some of you may remember when I first introduced "Jennifer's Closet" back in Sept. 2009.

Well, for those who don't know...it's a section in my web shop where I post items there were originally owned by me FOR SALE. Most of the time I end up selling things because I have too much stuff or it just DOESN'T fit my current decor.

At this time, the items you see below are for sale because they don't fit my new place or I just DON'T  have anywhere to put them. Please visit Jennifer's closet to read about all these items for sale. 




Everything you see above is in good condition & I'm certain you'll be HAPPY with any of these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine