Thursday, February 10, 2011

Catherine's Chic Geek Home Tour..(Via Made By Girl)

Doesn't it feel great to know FRIDAY is almost here?!?  After painting this whole week, I'm definitely looking forward to spending some down time with my guy & visiting a couple friends.


BUT in the meanwhile, it IS just Thursday...& I have a super cute home tour for you! 

It comes from Catherine, a fellow blogger whose blog name is Chic Geek, cute huh?



Catherine has a small place with lots of style. While looking through her pictures I noticed we both had a few items in common. I have the lovely HORN TRAY (from Home Goods) & the turquoise FOO DOGS! Cute! Hope you enjoy her home & are inspired by it! 


below: Oh yes, I like the brass nail heads on her inspiration board...
 
















 Her patio area outside.... I love the black and white cushions don't you?




-images via chic geek





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine