Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Erin's High-Rise Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Today I'm bringing you high rise living. For the LONGEST time....my guy & I wanted to move into a high rise apartment (prior to the place we live in now), but the lack of space killed the deal for us! However, when I look at places like this one below, I start to wonder! Erin, who authors the blog, Design in It sent over these AMAZING (love that word) pics of her pad in the sky. 

My first thought when I saw her pictures was, wow...it's soooo modern & bright! How about her kitchen island? It goes on forever!!

Erin's place is conveniently located in San Diego, CA, so she has plenty to smile about....that's definitely a gorgeous city. If you're in her area & looking for DESIGN consultation, Erin does that too. You can find out more about Erin and her work here. Enjoy!



 above: in the back you'll notice Erin's workspace




Thanks Erin!


-images via design in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine