Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lily of Birch + Bird: Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Hello everyone! I've been pretty busy ever since my family arrived in town this weekend! I haven't had time to breathe...but instead have been playing tourist. I'm sure some of you know how that goes. 

Nonetheless, it's great to see my mother, it's been a year since I've seen her! Hope you're weekend went well & that you got lots of things done. Not sure how the weather is in your area, but here in NV it's SUNNY & gorgeous today, thank God.

On another note, this Tuesday I bring another home tour your way.  This time, it's from Lily & Rachel, two VINTAGE junkies who run a blog & shop called, Birch + Bird.  For those of you who love Vintage items,  take a peek at their shop! I don't have that many vintage items throughout my own home, but it's always nice to see these things featured in the homes of others! Enjoy!






  



 images via bird + birch


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine