Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Erika's Home & Nursery Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Erika Bretchel runs Small Shop, a brand styling studio that creates logos, print, packaging & WEB DESIGN for anyone interested in taking their business to the next level!  She also runs a blog & is co-owner of Wardrobe Stationery.  She seems to do it all & I truly admire her for that. 

So, when Erika decided to share her home with Made By Girl, I was ecstatic. She told me she had more to share & will eventually get back to me with the rest of the pictures. But for now, here are little pieces of her home.




 above: after spotting these BLACK LAMP SHADES from Shades of Light on Erika's blog, I bought a pair for my own home! Erika actually purchased the Hollywood Regency bases on Ebay, and painted them white! This is what they looked like BEFORE.








below: The cool python tray can be found at Furbish Studio. I've been contemplating getting one since last year but haven't bought it! Anyone else have a python tray?



And if her home wasn't chic enough?? Her daughter's room is just as pretty & stylish! I'm so INSPIRED by her place all together. Note to myself: must put in inspiration folder! 

below: the SUPER CUTE yellow ZEBRA print cushion is from Mi Casa BELLA












-Nursery images via small shop studio
-Zebra print cushion photo via mi casa bella



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine