Thursday, February 17, 2011

Morgan's Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Morgan Laske was one of the lovelies that submitted her home to share with all of you! The one thing that stood out to me was super cute bar area! I love that bamboo sideboard!  It's a piece I wish I could add to my home, but I just don't think it fits in within the whole scheme of things! Darn.


It looks SUPER CHIC though.....plus, I've even seen them up for grabs on Ebay several times. Granted some were in different colors, but so what....you can always paint it white! I also spotted the little Ikat bowls from Anthropologie, isn't it pretty? I love them, I have 2 of them! One in pink & another in brown....I tend to place jewelry in mine. Feel free to check out Morgan's blog here...tell her you saw her place on Made By Girl!












-images via attention to detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Shotidave - Digital Magazine